****You must be signed into your mypascoconnect to fill this form out*****
Parking Application Process
Step 1 – Complete the “Safe Behind the Wheel” myLearning course.
Students are only required to take this course once for all four years of high school. It is recommended to take the course as a refresher each year. Students still need to complete this course even if they have completed Driver’s Education.
Step 2 – Pay the Student Parking Fee of $40 ($20 for Semester 2 Only)
Student parking hang tags cost $40 ($20 for semester 2 only) each. If a tag needs to be replaced for any reason, then the student is responsible for paying an additional fee of $40 ($20 for semester 2 only) for each new tag.
Students that complete the parking pass application including payment prior to the beginning of the year distribution may request a specific parking spot. Parking spots will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Parking passes paid for after the beginning of the year distribution will be automatically assigned to a parking spot.
Step 3 – Complete the Student Parking Application
To complete the Student Parking Application, students must have a legible photograph, scanned copy, or screenshot of a VALID:
- Driver’s License
- Auto Insurance Card
- Vehicle Registration Card
to upload into the application. If you want to register multiple vehicles for the same student, then complete a separate application for each vehicle.
To request a handicapped parking spot, email Mr. Copeland with your request and supporting documentation prior to submitting Student Parking application.
Step 4 – Get your hangtag
Hang tags will be available in Student Services or during lunches within the first two weeks of school. The date of distribution will be announced via morning announcements, social media, and announced at lunch. If the completed application is received after the beginning of year distribution, then the hang tag will be delivered directly to the student during the school day.
Learner’s Permit Guidelines
- If approved, the Learner’s Permit application grants parents access to the student parking at the end of the school day where they may switch places with the student driver.
- Parents/student drivers are not permitted to switch seats in the car loop.
- Once a Learner’s permit pass is issued through Student Services, parents may enter Student Parking and park in spots #1-50 to switch seats with their student.
- The Learner’s permit pass must be clearly displayed in the windshield to enter Student Parking.
- The Learner’s permit pass must be returned to Student Services prior to receiving a Student Parking Pass or the end of the school year.