September 22 – ELA Writing
September 29 – ELA Session 1
September 30 – ELA Session 2
October 15 – Algebra 1 Session 1
October 16 – Algebra 1 Session 2
- For more information visit the Exams and Resources page.
Assessment & Social Distancing Guidelines
- If you or a family member is ill, please wait to test until the fall.
- Please follow all directions and signage that directs you on campus to maintain social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizers available at all testing locations on campus.
- Face masks are required for any student testing on campus – even on Saturday exams.
- Students will need to bring their own pencils to the testing location.
- Please be aware that all testing locations are cleaned throughout the day.
- Students are to follow check-in procedure for all summer testing impacted by social distancing guidelines.
COVID-19 Assessments Impact (Please check back regularly for updated information)
- Non-seniors: Non-seniors who have yet to pass the Grade 10 FSA ELA must still meet the exit criteria by passing that assessment during a future administration or earning a concordant score. Though non-senior students enrolled in the EOC course of Algebra 1 are not required to take the Algebra 1 EOC, they must still meet the mathematics assessment graduation requirement by either passing the Algebra 1 EOC (offered four times each year) during a future administration, earning a concordant score, or passing the Geometry EOC during a future administration.
- 30% for final grade: For students currently enrolled in courses that include a statewide EOC to be factored into the student’s grade, this requirement will be waived. Districts have the discretion to determine whether district-developed EOC assessments are necessary for these courses for the 2019-2020 school year and as a District, we have cancelled District Finals as well as State testing for the Spring 2020.
Due to COVID-19, the testing requirement has been temporarily suspended. Please visit the Dual Enrollment Program page to learn more about admission requirements for Fall 2020. For more information, click https://admissions.phsc.edu/start/high-school/dual-enroll.
Fall Exam Calendar
* Subject to change
August 26 – September 15 – NWEA Window (Geometry classes only)
September 4 – PERT
September 14-18 Reading Retake (Traditional)
September 21-25 Reading Retake (MySchool Online/Homeschool)
September 28 – October 2 Algebra 1 EOC Retake (Traditional)
October 5-9 Algebra 1 EOC Retake (MySchool Online/Homeschool)
October 14 – PSAT (MySchool Online/Homeschool)
October 24 – ACT
October 29 – PSAT (Traditional)