PSAT Score Update
- Scores will be released for the latest round of PSAT between December 9-11. Please have students log into their College Board accounts to retrieve scores, when they are published. For more information, visit https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/psat-nmsqt-psat-10/scores/getting-scores
Assessment & Social Distancing Guidelines
- If you or a family member is ill, please wait to test until the fall.
- Please follow all directions and signage that directs you on campus to maintain social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizers available at all testing locations on campus.
- Face masks are required for any student testing on campus – even on Saturday exams.
- Students will need to bring their own pencils to the testing location.
- Please be aware that all testing locations are cleaned throughout the day.
- Students are to follow check-in procedure for all summer testing impacted by social distancing guidelines.
College Board Opportunity Scholarships
The College Board Opportunity Scholarships program is open to all students from the class of 2021 and guides them through important steps in the college planning process at their own pace at home. The Scholarship Program was created to celebrate and reward the effort students put into getting ready for college. The Scholarship Program seeks to clarify the complex college planning process and motivate and reward students to prepare for college with scholarships based on their efforts and action.
Available Scholarships: For every college planning action that students complete between now and February 2021, they earn chances at scholarships, from $500 to $2,000 Scholarships include:
- Practice for the SAT: $1,000: Use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® to get ready for test day.
- Improve Your Score: $2,000: Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score.
- Strengthen Your College List: $500: Make sure your college list has a mix of academic safety, match, and reach schools.
- Complete the FAFSA: $1,000: Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid.
- Apply to Colleges: $1,000: Apply to the schools you want to attend.