COVID-19 Assessments Impact (Please check back regularly for updated information)
- NEW – Assessment & Social Distancing Guidelines (Summer – Updated 06/24)
- If you or a family member is ill, please wait to test until the fall.
- Please follow all directions and signage that directs you on campus to maintain social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizers available at all testing locations on campus.
- Face masks are recommended, but not required for students.
- Students will need to bring their own pencils to the testing location.
- Please be aware that all testing locations are cleaned throughout the day.
- Students are to follow check-in procedure for all summer testing impacted by social distancing guidelines.
- NEW – PERT Testing – If you are a senior and in need of the Algebra 1 EOC, you will be offered the PERT exam. With this exam, you can earn a concordant score for graduation purposes. This concordant score is only open for seniors during the 2020-2021 school year.
- NEW – Algebra 1 Retake Summer Exam – We are pleased to announce that students who previously took but did not pass the Algebra EOC and seniors (20/21) who have never sat for the test will be offered an opportunity to test July 13-16. Please check back for registration information. PLEASE USE THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER FOR THE ALGEBRA 1 RETAKE EXAM.
- Non-seniors: Non-seniors who have yet to pass the Grade 10 FSA ELA must still meet the exit criteria by passing that assessment during a future administration or earning a concordant score. Though non-senior students enrolled in the EOC course of Algebra 1 are not required to take the Algebra 1 EOC, they must still meet the mathematics assessment graduation requirement by either passing the Algebra 1 EOC (offered four times each year) during a future administration, earning a concordant score, or passing the Geometry EOC during a future administration.
- 30% for final grade: For students currently enrolled in courses that include a statewide EOC to be factored into the student’s grade, this requirement will be waived. Districts have the discretion to determine whether district-developed EOC assessments are necessary for these courses for the 2019-2020 school year and as a District, we have cancelled District Finals as well as State testing for the Spring 2020.