DROP-OFF IN MORNING:
Our drop off area will still only be in the car loop, which is in front of our school. All students brought to campus by car to be dropped off must be dropped off in the front of the school. No students are permitted on campus prior to 7am. Please do not drop any students off at CCHS earlier than 7am. When students are dropped off they have two choices:
- Enter our campus through the black gates by the gym OR Cafeteria and go directly to their 1st period class.
- Enter our campus through the black gates by the gym OR Cafeteria and go to the Cafeteria, pick up their breakfast, and go directly to their 1st period class.
*Student are NOT permitted to enter our campus via the Front Office Lobby. Loitering or hanging out is not permitted anywhere on campus
PICK-UP IN AFTERNOON
Our pick-up area in the afternoon will be in the car loop, which is in front of our school (see map to the right and the pdf below for step-by-step information and instructions). In order to provide for social distancing, and to keep our Coyotes out of the weather, we have made some adjustments to our pick up loop procedures.
- All car riders will report directly to the Cafeteria after school. They will sit down at a table in the Cafeteria.
- Parents will use our procedures outlined to the right and below to text us via Google Voice to the “Car Pick-Up Line” phone number at the designated time/place listed in the procedures.
- Once you text that number, we will use our speaker system in the cafeteria to announce the name of your child. They will then leave the Cafeteria and head to the car loop to get in your vehicle. They must access the car loop via the black gates by the gym OR by the Cafeteria. They are not permitted to cut through Student Services to access the car loop.
- IT IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE THAT YOU TEXT WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE DESIGNATED SPOT IN THE DIRECTIONS, and not any time prior to that. Please do not text your child directly as that will inhibit the process we have in place, and will not provide for the safety and security of all.
- Please know that we will see how this specific spot goes with regard to timing and getting your child out quickly to you, and if we need to move the spot back some, we will do that.
- Please be patient with us as we work to institute this plan that will provide for the safety and security of your child.