Welcome to Coyote Nation Registration !
If you are a new student/family to CCHS we are currently conducting all registrations for the 21-22 school year entirely online. This is an easy and convenient way to get your children registered at our school! Please follow the steps below, ensuring that you have all of the documentation needed to register your student. Once you have gathered all of the information needed, please upload those documents using the “Click here to upload Registration Documents” button near the bottom of this page. All the documents will automatically be emailed to our registrar Geisa Perez. If you have any questions please feel free to email or call 813-346-4411
STEP 1: Fill out Registration Paperwork
STEP 2: Provide PROOF of Residency
Please provide the following pieces of information:
- Copy of deed or property tax assessment records, current lease or rental agreement or notarized letter from the landlord.
- Copy of a current utility (electric/water) bill or initial order for service
- Copy of ONE of the following current documents supporting stated address: Auto registration or Florida Driver’s License or Florida ID card or voter registration.
STEP 3: Other Required Documentation
- Must present a recent report card or withdrawal form if transferring during the school year, or transcript for proper course placement.
- Birth certificate (original required for copying) or other evidence of age.
- Social Security number to be viewed.
- Must have a physical (dated and signed by a health professional within one (1) year of enrollment (first day of school) on Florida form.
- Must have current DH 680 State of Florida Immunization Form that is transcribed by a health profession
STEP 4: Course Selection (you will need to download this form)
STEP 5: Possible additional documentation needed if applicable (Does not apply to all new registrations)
- Legal documents i.e., a copy of any current judgment of divorce (dissolution of marriage) or other court order establishing the right of custody will be required for registration.
- Special Education records if applicable (IEP, TIEP, Psychological Report, Gifted EP)
- 504 Plan
Need more Information?
Check out the Pasco County School District website “Parents” tab: Click here
Check out the Pasco County School District website “Students” tab: Click here
Student Progression Plan PDF: Click here
The Student Progression Plan offers policies and information regarding:
- Graduation Information
- Alternative Curriculum Options
- Exceptional Student Education
- Adult Education Policies
PASCO COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT NOTICE REGARDING ENROLLMENT
All students must attend the school in the district where their parents/legal guardians reside unless they have an approved assignment to another school or program (e.g., School Choice). Applications for School Choice may be obtained by visiting the Educational Options website. Completed applications must be submitted during specified application periods.
The school district expects residence information submitted regarding students to be truthful and accurate, and district forms pertaining to residence and household membership shall be verified under penalties of perjury.
Section §837.06, Florida Statutes, provides that, “Whoever knowingly makes a false statement in writing with the intent to mislead a public servant in the performance of his or her official duty shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree.” Additionally, a person who knowingly makes a false declaration under penalties of perjury commits a felony of the third degree, pursuant to section 92.525, Florida Statutes. Providing school officials false information regarding your residence when enrolling your child may result in your child being withdrawn and/or reassigned to the appropriate zoned school, and referral of the matter to law enforcement for possible criminal prosecution. Additionally, falsification of this information may result in the permanent revocation of your child’s privilege to engage in extracurricular activities, including organized sports.
Parents/legal guardians are responsible for notifying the school principal if there is a change in residence or parental responsibility of the student within five (5) days, even if the parent thinks the student is still in the school’s zone. Failure to give timely notice may result in a reassignment to the student’s zoned school and/or loss of eligibility for athletics and other activities.
We can’t wait to howl with you!